From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Apache Flex @ 360Flex Blog Post (was: Re: 360Flex, Tuesday Morning)
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:59:09 GMT

On Apr 12, 2012, at 8:30 AM, Michael A. Labriola wrote:

> All,
>
> The Tuesday morning 'keynote' belongs to us at 360Flex. However, in the spirit of Apache,
and as a contrast to our former overlords, we are proposing less of a keynote and more a community
driven discussion. We will give just a quick status on how we got here, answering any questions
about what happened with Spoon since last year's presentation and perhaps a brief overview
of where the Apache project is today. After that we would like any committers who will be
in attendance to be in the room and, preferably, on the stage.

> We might start with a brief panel style discussion, but our goal is to move quickly into
an event where attendees can grab and talk to any committer about how to get started, the
general experience, and how to contribute. While we discuss, we will keep a slide in the background
with the website, repo address, etc.

> Mike
>
> digital primates (r)
>
> Michael Labriola
> labriola@digitalprimates.net<mailto:labriola@digitalprimates.net>
>
> tel:  +1.773.693.7800 x206
> fax: +1.773.409.9251

Sounds good, I'll be there. Also, since I've been co-ordinating the Flex Discovery room with
Wilker and have all the deets on the various haps I'm thinking a quick rundown of ApacheFlex
@ 360Flex would be a worthy blog post. So, I'll look into doing that before the day is through.