From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Portuguese postcode validator update
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:40:22 GMT
Hi Justin,

I made a couple of changes to your PostCodeValidator class in order for it
to "understand" Portuguese postcodes. I've also updated the unit tests to
include Portuguese postcode.

Do you want me to send in a patch or is it OK if I just commit the code to
your whiteboard?

I also wanted to ask you why do you use assertTrue instead of assertEquals
when comparing results against a constant? I prefer to use assertEquals
because the fail message is more descriptive, but you might have a very
good reason to use assertTrue. Just asking.

Thanks,
Rui