From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Flex and names spaces in MXML
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 23:41:44 GMT
Hi,

> Right now, we have mx (going away, eventually), fx (script tags) and s
> (spark).  I don't even think adding an "a" namespace to denote new
> components from Apache really makes sense at this point.
I though this had already been agreed upon? We needed an area (and new namespace) that new
components would go into and be improved upon before it was decided they were good enough
to go into the mx, spark or perhaps another namespace? That's why I made the changes to the
PostCode components and the build scripts in the first place.

Justin