From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Testing MXMLC (was Re: Here Comes MXMLC!)
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:04:09 GMT
>I'm not well-versed on exactly how the compiler folks were doing there testing, but in
a tests folder we could not donate, it appeared that there were several small source files,
but it appeared that they all came >from Tamarin, so we cannot take them at Apache.

Ah, I bet I know what they were doing.

Take a look here:
https://developer.mozilla.org/En/Tamarin/Tamarin_Acceptance_Testing

and in particular here:
https://developer.mozilla.org/En/Tamarin/Tamarin_Acceptance_Testing/Running_Tamarin_acceptance_tests

They are building with their compiler and running the tamarin acceptance tests. If they pass,
it means they generated viable abc for the ActionScript input.

Clever,
Mike