From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Here Comes MXMLC!
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 19:15:41 GMT

>Today we finally got the last blocking legal issue resolved and are now hunting down executives
to sign the appropriate documents to submit the source code for MXMLC to Apache.  The final
signature has to come >from a VP who is on vacation this week, but we are going to try
to get him to sign from where ever he is.  Yes, there is still some chance of a glitch in
the approvals, but it is low probability.

Alex,

Interesting news. I am obviously interested in getting my hands on this. I am concerned about
the tests but we will just have to figure it out.

Mike