From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Unit tests
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:22:44 GMT
>Yeah maybe.  Are you committing to doing documentation and support?  Because if I do get
the steps out there sooner, I don't want to be distracted by answering questions.

Yes, that was my plan. I would also work on the integration within the FlexUnit build and
test process so we could have a unified test run from the build servers eventually.

>Right now, donating the mustella steps would be blocked by the same legal issue blocking
the MXMLC compiler.  We'll see how far I am with the rest of mustella when we get the compiler
donated and decide on a plan.

Understood.