From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Unit tests
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:35:35 GMT
>I think it is better to wait.  Folks could probably play around on their own with the Adobe
mustella.swc, but I don't want to take the time to deal with questions and doc and bugs right
now.

Alex,

Let's just say I happen to have an older version of the source... If I was willing to support
this on my own and deal with questions, do you have any problem with people writing tests
against mustella. We cant write unit tests until we refactor, but we cant write mustella tests
because we don't have the source... its an evil place to be. I want to get us out.

Mike