From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Unit tests
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 01:55:31 GMT

>I've been able to do some tests on the datagrid by fudging the focus manager a little.
I've used it to test my own item renders/editors and modifications to the datagrids in the
past. It may be useful for testing the >grid for submissions/patches. I have some code
lying about that I can put up on the whiteboard if anyone is interested.

I am not saying these aren't useful, I am just saying they aren't unit tests. However, semantics
aside, I have a question...

I understand that we can't have all of Adobe's mustella tests due to IP but, so far as I know,
there is no reason we can't start writing our own mustella tests today... the framework smoke
tests worked on mustella. I mention this because the tests you list above are much better
as mustella tests than as flexunit tests.

Alex, am I wrong? Can we use mustella even without the Adobe test cases?

Mike