From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Unit tests
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 00:59:54 GMT
>I am not a committer, so am wondering what would be the best way to go about starting this
process?  Anyone else interested?  Michael ;-) ?

There are some places you can write unit tests in the SDK... however, and this will remain
the big problem for quite some time. Things are way too coupled to write real unit tests for
anything remotely resembling a component and even a fair number of the supporting classes.
There was some discussion in the beginning of the Apache Flex list about packages that could
be unit tested. I think it would be a great and useful effort if someone wanted to start there.
I am not trying to discourage anyone, just manage expectations. I promise pain and disappointment
awaits if you decide to 'unit test' DataGrid.

Mike