From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: API for reflection
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 18:38:24 GMT
>Sounds like a plan! :) Can't wait to see what you've been up to :)

IMO, this is just the place to handle these things. It does mean we build more data structures
and that does mean more memory use. However, I think we could let people opt out of that tradeoff.

I have a really simple Guice style injector that I wrote to take advantage of these classes.
It's a very fast (runtime) approach and allows for things like recursive identification of
dependencies at startup without inspecting every class, which was a big win.

Mike