From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [OT] FlexCover on Apache Flex base
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 02:15:48 GMT
>Do you have an existing URL or something we can look at?

Take a look at what Jason Gardner has done here:

http://code.google.com/p/flexunit-with-code-coverage/

He basically took the work done for FlexMojos by others and allowed it to be used outside
of that environment. Original info here:

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/FLEXMOJOS/Test+coverage+support

Although I still think there is more that can be done and there are some licensing problems
here that Jason has been waiting for me to enumerate, I think it has promise and then we can
go forward. There are quite a few dependencies though.

I was also working on a major revision which did conditional coverage, but I am afraid it
is not read to be shared so I believe we should look at this as a great starting point. Once
major advantage over FlexCover is that we are not double-compiling.

Mike