From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [OT] FlexCover on Apache Flex base
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 15:44:52 GMT
>It might be better if we leverage the Adobe code coverage tool.

Alex,

What are the chances we can get code for this? I did some asking around as well as looking
through the forums. People who I believe know what they are talking about claim that this
tool fails to record coverage data in a great number of circumstances. I am going to investigate
further myself, but, if this is going to be a closed tool, then it seems it will be eliminated
as a possibility very quickly.

Mike