From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [OT] FlexCover on Apache Flex base
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:01:38 GMT
>It would take work on his part to ensure he has the legal right to donate all of the code
(no third party works in his code) and fill out the required forms.

Also concerned on this as FlexCover is effectively a tweaked version of the existing compiler,
which was a legal nightmare.

>It might be better if we leverage the Adobe code coverage tool.

We can although it should still be evaluated as, per our previous discussion, it is a line
coverage tool which is lagging behind how most code coverage works. I have a pet project I
was working on to integrate smoothly with cobertura (with the support of the folks behind
cobertura). It doesn't have a community behind it and it was just me, which is why I haven't
volunteered it here before. If anyone is interested we can discuss in greater detail. If not,
happy to discuss the Adobe one of other options.

Mike