From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [OT] FlexCover on Apache Flex base
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 16:55:54 GMT
>I do not have the time to work on Flexcover any more and so I would not expect to be able
to continue contributing after the project is donated, but perhaps someone else could keep
it alive.

Uhm, wait. I thought Apache wasn't interested in abandoned code dumps. There are no developers
behind this, there are no updates and the author is saying he is not interesting in maintaining
it. I like Joe and Alex, they have done a lot for us, but is this really the direction we
want to go?

> although I think that you could probably develop better coverage tools if Apache started
over again from scratch

I also agree on this point, and, if you want directed work on the approach we can discuss.

Mike