From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Why Spark? (was Re: s:Spacer (was Re: Missing Spark components))
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 20:29:09 GMT
>Haha, yeah maybe you're right. I've always taken AOP as a loosely defined term (like OOP),
to mean the "composition of objects with cross-cutting concerns," where DI would be a design
pattern in which to achieve AOP. I didn't >realize the term was specific to the methodology.
I always use DI to compose my Spark components anyways (ala skinning), so I guess it's a moot
point for me. :)

I would actually think about it the other way. AOP can be used to facilitate DI.