From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [OT] Thoughts on a Apache Flex MVC Framework
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:23:31 GMT
>Don't think I care for any type of license really... The idea is to make it open and get
some help from those who find that interesting.... I would only have to refactor >the code
and make it compliant with the latest version (I would wait for the version 4.8 or 4.9)....
I prefer putting it under Apache Flex (as a complementary project) >than trying to make
a brand out of it....

I think the risk we run with moving it under Apache Flex is that we will have 10 such frameworks
all of which disagree with the other under the main project. MY personal opinion is that it
really doesn't belong under Apache Flex directly, it isn't Flex. To me this is sort of a is-a
versus a has-a relationship, however, that is just my opinion and certainly not final in any
way.

Mike