From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [OT] Thoughts on a Apache Flex MVC Framework
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:07:21 GMT
>Mike, I agree with you that the core framework should stay simple, but maybe we could have
some complementary projects don't you think?

Without a doubt. I have developed a few of them. I fully support the idea of having something
like a gem repository, I just meant I didn't want to see the main framework grow for all of
the additions and especially since many will be contradictory.

Logistically though it might need to exist outside of Apache else each project owner needs
to agree with the Apache license and maintain their code here. I bring that up as one of mine
uses lgpl code, so it can never really exist here cleanly.

Mike