From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [OT] Thoughts on a Apache Flex MVC Framework
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 15:45:05 GMT

>Should be another project. Such as Ruby is it's own language and then you have Ruby on
Rails.

My personal opinion is that the Flex framework should stay tight and in the realm of a component
framework. I actually wish some things were removed. However, if we ever find a reason that
a project like this cannot exist external to the framework, some dependency or other such
issue, then we should treat that as a bug. In other words, make sure the framework can be
extensible and make sure other such projects can always exist externally but keep the framework
itself as small as possible.

Mike