From Tink <f...@tink.ws >
Subject MobileAlert - quetwo
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:14:48 GMT
I immediately noticed when looking at this is that it extends
SkinnablePopUpContainer.

In my mind an Alert isn't a container. You do not create one and then
put contents in it, and therefore you get unnecessary overhead with
the container, and from outside the API will look like you can add
elements to it.

I would suggest we add a SkinnablePopUpComponent, then and Alert can
be added on top of that. Then do we need a MobileAlert and Alert, or
can we not just have a different skin for the 2 versions?

Tink