From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Generating full HTML docs via asdocs
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 13:27:33 GMT
Hi,

The asdic hasn't been donated yet and the open source SDK assumes it has the osmf source and
text layout source which we currently  don't have.

So if you want to build the documentation you need to do this to the build.xml in the asdocs
directory

1. Comment out the following lines like so:
<!--
<doc-classes class="flashx.textLayout.CoreClasses"/>
<doc-classes class="flashx.textLayout.EditClasses"/>
<doc-classes class="flashx.textLayout.ConversionClasses"/>
-->

<!-- <compiler.source-path path-element="${flexlib}/projects/textLayout/src"/> -->
<!-- <compiler.source-path path-element="${flexlib}/projects/osmf/src"/> -->

<!-- <doc-namespaces uri="library://ns.adobe.com/flashx/textLayout"/> -->

2. Add these lines:
<external-library-path dir="${flexlib}/libs">
    <include name="osmf.swc"/>
    <include name="textLayout.swc"/>
</external-library-path>

If anyone can't get it to work just say so and I'll put the modified build script up on my
whiteboard.

BTW It does take a little  while to compile/generate 16 minutes or so on my laptop.

Thanks,
Justin