From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject compiler files in pending svn load are in my whiteboard area
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 22:45:50 GMT
Although Alex got the signed software grant from Adobe to Apache on Friday it was not recorded
so infra can not load the dump file this weekend.  I just added the files that are in the
dumpfile to my whiteboard area:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/whiteboard/cframpton/trunk

I suggest you combine these files with the ones in trunk.  To build modules, cd to modules
and type ant.  If all goes well, everything will build. Note the velocity target currently
spits out lots of warnings about enum since the code was written before enum became a reserved
word in Java.

The top-level build.xml file is currently undergoing legal review by Adobe and has cleared
the patent lawyer so only one more lawyer to go.  I hope we can add it sometime next week.
 This file builds both frameworks and modules and has targets for the source and binary distros
and checkintests.

We did not get the bin directory in this batch of files.  I suggest you just use the ones
in the opensource kit for now.  The .exe files will have to be replaced with .bat files because
1) we can't contribute the source of the .exe files since it belongs to another project in
Adobe and 90% of its functionality we aren't using anyway 2) .exe files aren't source and
3) we, or at least I, don't want to have to have a Windows system to build Flex.

Carol