From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: While we're waiting for Mustella
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 04:21:11 GMT

On 3/28/12 7:59 PM, "Justin Mclean" <> wrote:

> Note that on a Mac not all of the component smoke tests pass (I think that
> been brought up before on the list), but most of them do and that a good start
> :-) Be great if some one could run this on windows and see what they get.
ComponentSmoke is obsolete.
> We now have a way (even if it's not perfect) of testing the SDK - anyone have
> anything they want tested/submitted?
MXUnit will probably not get donated.  Mustella is supposed to replace it.
Please do not proliferate any tests using MXUnit.

Again, I can't stop you from doing this, but the patterns in BasicTests are
not what you will see in the rest of the mustella tests.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message