From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: While we're waiting for Mustella
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 04:21:11 GMT

On 3/28/12 7:59 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Note that on a Mac not all of the component smoke tests pass (I think that
> been brought up before on the list), but most of them do and that a good start
> :-) Be great if some one could run this on windows and see what they get.
ComponentSmoke is obsolete.

> We now have a way (even if it's not perfect) of testing the SDK - anyone have
> anything they want tested/submitted?
MXUnit will probably not get donated.  Mustella is supposed to replace it.
Please do not proliferate any tests using MXUnit.

Again, I can't stop you from doing this, but the patterns in BasicTests are
not what you will see in the rest of the mustella tests.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team