From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: 360Flex Buttons (was: [OT] 360 Flex Denver 2012 - Apache Flex Discovery Room)
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 23:07:38 GMT

On 3/27/12 11:02 AM, "Michael A. Labriola" <labriola@digitalprimates.net>
wrote:

> Let just get this ready and let me know what needs to be done to place the
> order and I will take care of it. The zazzle price is fine with me
>
> Mike

OK, I'm adding Adrian who will help us with the design while Tomacz is away.

Adrian, do you have the draft design from Tomacz?  The zazzle site says the
button design should be at minimum:

    200ppi 450x450 (2.25 inch diameter button)

The link below [1] seems to indicate you can go higher if you need to.

[1] http://www.zazzle.com/cr/design/pt-zazzle_button

Thanks,

--
Alex Harui