From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: SDK as an RPM?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:29:54 GMT

On 3/21/12 10:10 AM, "" <> wrote:

> Ouch... well, makes sense, but then how? Would I need to wget them from
> Apache repository? I've really no idea - so that's one reason I've asked...
> Or would I need to do something like Oracle does to Java install with
> prompts and confirmations etc?
I think we'll find a way, but it isn't worth speculating on at this time.
Wait until we actually have a release to package.  I don't know anything
about RPM or Maven, but for sure, folks want to make the release available
for Maven and I expect it will have the same desire to package some
non-Apache binaries.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.