From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Language Reference Online Materials
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 15:59:02 GMT

On 3/21/12 1:09 AM, "olegsivokon@gmail.com" <olegsivokon@gmail.com> wrote:

> When I was talking about an "AIR help application" I meant this:
> http://www.adobe.com/support/chc/ (CHC). I didn't mean it may be donated
> because it is more of the Creative Suite thing then anything specific to
> Flex.

That is not on the list to be donated.  Plus, IIRC, you didn't like it :-)

If we hear a lot of cries for it, we can look into it.

The Adobe community there will not be tied to Apache and vice versa.  I hope
all the people from there who care about Flex will also join us at Apache.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team