From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex namespace and build script changes
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:01:59 GMT
Justin,

Here is what an engineer from the FlashBuilder team sent me:

1. FB checks in SDK/frameworks/locale/{locale} directory to find out the
relevant rb swcs. Here {locale} represents the FB installation locale and
not the SDK locale.
And if the relevant rb swc is not found in the {locale} folder, then the
main swc itself is used.

2. FB forms a path based on projects folder in the SDK. Thus the path
formed or framework.swc is {PROJECTS_FRAMEWORKS}/projects/framework/src
FB has a list of swcs for various SDKs and it refers to that list to form
the source path.

Carol