From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 00:49:49 GMT

On 3/13/12 11:52 AM, "Michael A. Labriola" <labriola@digitalprimates.net>
wrote:

>> The real #2 has a bunch of optional parameters and doesn't rely on
>> flashlog.txt
>
> Just wondering if the fake #2 still gets us started for now.
Well, there really isn't anything in a fake #2.  It is just a matter of
compiling an MXML file with tags from #1.  If you look in the checkintests
folder you'll see a -config.xml that adds the script MXML files to the main
MXML file.

So, if you want to manually build the SWFs, run them and grab flashlog.txt
and sniff it for results you could get started with just #1.

There will be more work if you want to use a bitmap compare in a test.

Many folks want to see all the mustella tests in before making changes to
the SDK which is another reason why I've been trying to do it in all one
shot.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team