From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: SDK Inclusion Process (was re: [OT] What are we doing here?)
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:28:09 GMT
Alex has said this before but I'll remind people.  I think he/we are
proposing that there be 2 or 3 branches with the final branch being trunk.
 Trunk becomes the next release of the SDK.  So, for example, code could
move from the whiteboard or, or some external source, to the "not quite
polished" branch, for lack of a better name, which would give people a
chance to use it, test it, refine it, etc, and then when it was deemed
"ready" it could be pushed/merged to trunk which would make it part of the
next release.

I think I remember hearing there are several Apache projects that have
this model.

Carol