From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Import (was Re: Unit tests)
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:18:05 GMT

On 3/13/12 1:13 PM, "Carol Frampton" <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:

> I know Alex considered this option several weeks ago.  I believe he was
> told by Apache infrastructure not to do this but he can correct me if I am
> wrong.

I already have this tool written.  That's how I was able to convert from the
Adobe version of JIRA to the Apache version.  However, I had to run it
against an empty JIRA instance and deliver a database dump.  Infra currently
won't let me run it against the actual Apache JIRA instance.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team