From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:16:44 GMT

On 3/13/12 6:35 AM, "Michael A. Labriola" <labriola@digitalprimates.net>
wrote:

> Alex,
>
> Let's just say I happen to have an older version of the source... If I was
> willing to support this on my own and deal with questions, do you have any
> problem with people writing tests against mustella. We cant write unit tests
> until we refactor, but we cant write mustella tests because we don't have the
> source... its an evil place to be. I want to get us out.
I want to get us out too, but I'm not sure how.

If your version of the source was provided under NDA, then I don't think you
can discuss its contents publicly.

Adobe probably won't go after folks who have legal copies of mustella.swc
and guess how it works and write and run tests on their computers, but I
don't mustella.swc can get checked into Apache without Adobe's approval.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team