From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FYI, comments on our board report
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 23:43:07 GMT

On 3/12/12 9:56 AM, "Martin Heidegger" <mh@leichtgewicht.at> wrote:

> It would be nice thought to get some update as to how the progress on
> the source code is from
> Adobe's side.
I've stopped making predictions on when things will get donated.  Up until a
couple hours ago, I was sure the MXMLC compiler would get donated this week.
Now legal has found a new issue to grind over so it could get delayed.

Mustella is getting delayed by me having to jump off to deal with MXMLC
legal issues.   I am currently removing and replacing fonts and images until
I think I've removed all non-Adobe IP, then legal gets to take another look.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team