From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] html template
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 17:55:34 GMT

On 3/9/12 8:52 AM, "Doug Arthur" <dougarthur@apache.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 8:12 AM, David Francis Buhler
> <davidbuhler@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I propose a new thread where we aggregate a proposed list of changes to the
>> html-template (or templates).
>
> Can we get past the IP issues by creating our own template, from
> ground up? Or what is the expected time-frame on getting it cleared?
I'm putting off mustella work to look into this since it is needed for the
parity release.  I suppose you could create your own template, but it might
require that you never looked at the Adobe version.  And I think at least
for now it couldn't use playerproductinstall.swf.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team