From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [OT] FlexCover on Apache Flex base
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 16:56:04 GMT
OTOH, I don't see why it couldn't be donated (or Apache couldn't just
re-write it based on the principle).  I've never seen the code but it sounds
simple.  I suppose Adobe will continue to use the one we have for new AS
work related to gaming, but I don't think there is revenue tied to this
capability.

I will add it to the list of things we will get around to donating.

I haven't look at the link you sent, and I doubt it will meet your standard
of excellence, but it should be good enough for doing line checking.  I
believe it uses flash.trace.Trace, so it will alias where you have one-line
conditionals, but you could probably handle that in the compiler.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team