From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: [OT] Thoughts on a Apache Flex MVC Framework
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 17:17:28 GMT

On 3/1/12 9:11 AM, "Jarosław Szczepankiewicz" <>

> what's the purpose? sharing mailing lists? sharing repository? sharing
> documentation? apart from that why framework Parsley, not Matte or
> something else? How this will affect releasing new edition of flex
> sdk? Will we wait with release of 4.9 sdk for bugfixing in library X?
The purpose is to make code available for modification under the Apache way
that wouldn't be available otherwise.  It is supposedly possible for the
different code bases to have different/separate release.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message