From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: [OT] Thoughts on a Apache Flex MVC Framework
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 17:14:15 GMT

On 3/1/12 8:59 AM, "João Fernandes" <>

> I wonder if the Apache Flex couldn't be splitted in core and extensions?
> In the core we could have what we have now as the SDK + compiler, what is
> required to get the job done (primary project target) and extensions could
> be small projects that could be associated as enhancements of the project,
> like FlexUnit, FlexCover, BlazeDS, etc, but aren't considered a requirement
> to have a flex app running.
> Just my 2 cents.
> João Fernandes
In order to take in code like BlazeDS, we will have to organize SVN such
that we can make release from a clean subset of SVN so we don't have to
include BlazeDS in each release and it can have its own releases.  It
depends on the interdependencies between the code bases.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message