From Igor Costa <igorco...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] html template
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 19:05:26 GMT
One of aspect that didn't like too much on the SDK by default is
the ability to warp the swf in a swf Object manner .

Fact is if you want to write up your own, you have to digg into template
and make it clear by it owns.

Which leads that you will produce by default a simpler html warp and we
need a little bit more to make easy to manipulate the world around SWF.

Currently we have XHTML file with DTD that hits 98%.

Why not substitute the to HTML 5 syntax format, once we have the benefit of
utf-8 by default and some missing other tags.

Also, an API that can make more easy to write external functions .
Including for example JQuery library to manipulate HTML
using the Google CDN host like most bootstraps does today.

What are you guys mentors, contributors, committter thinks on a better warp.