From Igor Costa <igorco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flash Player premium features
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:01:36 GMT
Adobe still doesn't know how to make money with Flash Player and still
struggles to fail attempts, like this one.

Maybe this sound gross for some sensitive people. But this is true. And
this isn't something really new, they wrote that in road map
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplatform/whitepapers/roadmap.html

Fails like Flash Catalyst, LCDS, Cocomo, Flash Player Mobile, etc. Made
many serious people who I know abandon Flash Player in some critical
projects.

Regards
Igor