From JP Bader ...@zavteq.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:54:53 GMT
Every time we want a little progress, Adobe makes sure their "legal"
has some more wrangling to do, so we fall a little further
behind...Does anyone else sense that maybe Adobe is intentionally
sabotaging any of our progress?  That's just the conspiracy-theorist
in me...

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Michael A. Labriola
<labriola@digitalprimates.net> wrote:
>>Adobe probably won't go after folks who have legal copies of mustella.swc and guess
how it works and write and
> run tests on their computers, but I don't mustella.swc can get checked into Apache without
Adobe's approval.

> Okay, so if I post a decompiled version of the SWC on github with commentary? That was
a little sarcastic, just not sure how to proceed.

--
JP Bader
Principal