From JP Bader ...@zavteq.com>
Subject Re: Getting started with Flex wiki page for Flex Newbies (was: [RT] My Flex journey)
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 22:23:56 GMT
I would like to see a page setup that shows, step by step, (and I'd be
happy to create it) that shows how to create Flex Unit tests for parts
of the framework so we can start having test coverage, i.e. "This is
the Apache Flex standard procedure for setting up Hamcrest FlexUnit
tests, blah blah blah".  Or have Labriola point his FlexUnit pages
over to us so it sits all under one roof?  Or, come to think of it,
have a link to FlexUnit's site, but still with guidelines for creating
framework unit tests...?

--
JP Bader
Principal