From Bogdan DINU <>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Missing Spark Components : Alert, ColorPicker, HDividedGroup, VDividedGroup
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 09:09:55 GMT
Hi Justin,

the examples are located in the readMe.txt file, along with a couple of

DividedGroup is similar to DividedBox, but should never be used directly,
but via VDividedGroup or HDividedGroup.

Regarding ColorPicker, I guess they took same approach or maybe they will
do better. However, I think that people eager to use missing components can
use this one until later.

Test units are not present, but I have used them for over an year in
various projects.

Best regards,
Bogdan DINU

P.S. I am finishing now the polishing of Menu and MenuBar based on List
(documentation and example) and will send those too.