From Charles Monteiro <char...@nycsmalltalk.org>
Subject Re: the gui designer issue: Balsamiq + Napkee
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:35:46 GMT
they don't allow cross - os use.

I feared that many would not think it pertinent to this list. My only
glimmer of hope was that since Adobe is dropping the UI designer that the
Balsamiq + Napkee combo would give Apache Flex future users i.e. especially
newbies like me hope i.e. that there's an alternative approach.

thanks

--
Charles A. Monteiro
www.monteirosfusion.com