From Charles Monteiro <char...@monteirosfusion.com>
Subject Re: the gui designer issue: Balsamiq + Napkee
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:45:14 GMT
thanks, I guess when I did not see how a file template for a Flex unit test
I assumed lack of support. Anyhow, I am now getting off subject ,
unfortunately nobody has commented on their thoughts as a substitute for
the UI designer.

for those interested i.e. here's a link to a blog showng FlexUnit support
in IntelliJ:

http://blogs.jetbrains.com/idea/tag/flexunit/

--
Charles A. Monteiro