From Charles Monteiro <>
Subject Re: the gui designer issue: Balsamiq + Napkee
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:45:14 GMT
thanks, I guess when I did not see how a file template for a Flex unit test
I assumed lack of support. Anyhow, I am now getting off subject ,
unfortunately nobody has commented on their thoughts as a substitute for
the UI designer.

for those interested i.e. here's a link to a blog showng FlexUnit support
in IntelliJ:

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Michael A. Labriola <> wrote:

> >I have not found a testing framework for AS3 that has a visual test
> runner available i.e. like what's there in Flash Builder but maybe I have
> just missed it ?
> FlexUnit integrates with FlashBuilder, FDT and IntelliJ to provide a
> visual test run and has 2 or 3 browser based visual test runners should you
> choose to go that route as well
> Mike

Charles A. Monteiro
sent from the road