From Charles Monteiro <char...@monteirosfusion.com>
Subject Re: the gui designer issue: Balsamiq + Napkee
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:33:04 GMT
really ? ok, I don't see FlexUnit as a framework available to the project.
I'll inquire in the IDEA forums , thanks.
I sent an email to Charles about that , the language on his site seems to
state the opposite. Hopefully, it looks like a well thought out tool.

--
Charles A. Monteiro
www.monteirosfusion.com