From Stefan Horochovec <stefan.horocho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API for reflection
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 17:08:48 GMT
Well

In my previous email I suggested was a reflection API built into the
Flex SDK, and also cited an example a third API that does this, but at
no time I said that we should copy, request that was donated, so I
suggested that was developed this feature natively, as there is in
Java eg http://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/api/java/lang/reflect/package-summary.html

Anyway, the idea was not well regarded? No problem, as I said, it was
just an idea launched. And after that, I sent an email wondering what
is the main focus at this time to work on the SDK. Also, ask if it was
that the development of Spark is still lacking a lot compared to Halo.
Just that.

Att

--
Stefan Horochovec