From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: [RT] My Flex journey.
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:52:06 GMT
I'm the kind of guy who like to read, while learning...

I'd suggest the Adobe Flex -- Training from the Source book.  It is
slightly dated now, but it will get you going quickly.  Both of listed
authors are contributers to Apache Flex.
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Flex-4-5-Fundamentals-Training/dp/0321777123/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1333119020&sr=8-3

-Nick