From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <>
Subject Re: MobileAlert - quetwo
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:09:15 GMT
I wouldn't mind switching it over to a SkinablePopUpComponent.  I'll set
that as a goal.

My only thought on having two versions (a MobileAlert and an Alert) is that
the MobileAlert would cut out some functionality in order to be a bit
quicker (for example, not launching via the PopUpManager, because we really
wouldn't use any of that functionality other than the ability to display
the component).  I also have the ability to switch skins based on the OS
automatically to make it look more native, which would be harder if they
were all one.