From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] question about code donation - modified code with Apache license
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:49:55 GMT
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:
> When donating Flex code, should the batik directory include all of the batik 1.6 source
files with the modification applied, or should it just include the files that were modified?
If the later the build would have to download the distro, unzip it, apply the modification
and the build the jar.

I would include all of the source files so it's easier for us to see
exactly what we have.

> In either case, is it okay to add the build jar file to svn so that it doesn’t have
to be rebuilt?  When and if the sources are ever modified again the jar can be updated.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I think I'd rather see the source
added with build instructions, than a binary.

Greg