From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FYI, comments on our board report
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:01:23 GMT
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Rui Silva <flex@rduartes.net> wrote:
> Let's be patient and trust that every possible effort is being made by the
> people in charge to bring this to fruition as soon as possible. Then, it's
> on to a first release and on to the path out of incubation!

For now, I think that's a fine strategy. But it seems that we need to
at least be thinking about this: at what point does the delay from
Adobe hinder progress of the project? At what point do we need to
simply move on and incorporate Adobe's contributions when they come
in? I'm not saying I know what that point is - I certainly don't think
we've reached it yet - but it's probably something we need to
consider.

Greg