From Jarosław Szczepankiewicz <jszczepankiew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Thoughts on a Apache Flex MVC Framework
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:10:51 GMT
Let's write a wiki page with categories and links to the projects
hosted on githud / sourceforge etc.. This will be very usefull for
everybody looking for libraries / additions to flex.

2012/3/1 Michael A. Labriola <labriola@digitalprimates.net>:
>>Mike, I agree with you that the core framework should stay simple, but maybe we could
have some complementary projects don't you think?

> Without a doubt. I have developed a few of them. I fully support the idea of having something
like a gem repository, I just meant I didn't want to see the main framework grow for all of
the additions and especially since many will be contradictory.

> Logistically though it might need to exist outside of Apache else each project owner
needs to agree with the Apache license and maintain their code here. I bring that up as one
of mine uses lgpl code, so it can never really exist here cleanly.