From Peter Ginneberge <p.ginnebe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex namespace and build script changes
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:55:34 GMT
"tempdita" is what asdoc tool creates when using keep-xml="true"
skip-xsl="true"
"docs" is where FlashBuilder looks for the documentation within a swc.

Have you tried looking inside the swc with a zip tool, like 7zip?
Should contain (at a minimum):
xyz.swf
catalog.xml
docs

The docs directory (in the swc) should contain a bunch of .xml files and
"packages.dita"

regards,
Peter